Our Blog

Work Experience

          I was a man who worked in the computer field, my work experience ranging from early 2011 a few years ago, working as a IT support in one of the restaurants located in Jakarta, which I did a few things on the computer such as system installation, application installation, software installation software, maintaining a network connection in the restaurant and so on. My time at the restaurant just walk for approximately 1 year.

          Then in 2012 I moved to work in university laboratories in Depok I worked as a laboratory assistant, which I get is how to teach and learn, this work remains in the realm of computers but more towards electronic and automation systems although this work a few years ago but very useful for the future.


This is a story of some work experience that I get.

Greentea Day Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Gambar tema oleh richcano. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.