Our Blog

Application Letter

With respect,
Based on the information that I can through the Internet,
together with this letter I intend to work in this company as a systems analyst informatics technology.
Below is a brief about myself:

Name: Febriyansyah Ramadan
Place and date. born: Solo, February XX XXXX
End of Education: Tier 1 (Bachelor)
Address: Jl. Jaya Raya No: 38 East Jakarta
HP, e-mail: 0888843xxxxx, febriansyah@yahoo.com
Marital Status: Single / unmarried

I have the ability in the field of computer science such as programming, networking, troubleshooting and database. Able to use computer applications such as MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the Internet. For your consideration, I attach the following:

1. Photography 4x6 2lembar.
2. Curriculum vitae.
3. Copy of vocational diploma.
4. Transcripts S1
5. Copy of certificate courses / training.

I hope Mr / Mrs willing to provide an opportunity to test and interview me, so that I can explain in more detail about my potential. Similarly, this cover letter, thank you for the attention of Mr / Ms

Greetings,





Febriyansyah Ramadan

Greentea Day Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Gambar tema oleh richcano. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.