Our Blog

Sample Application Letter

Mgr. Warsono
Director PT.Telemunikasi Indonesia Tbk

Dear Mgr.Warsono,
Based on the information I received through the print media kompas Jakarta,
I intend this letter apply to work in
PT.Telemunikasi Indonesia Tbk Jakarta as a programmer.
The following data is brief about myself:

Name: Febriyansyah Ramadan, A.Md
Place and date. born: Cilacap, February 23, 1993
End of Education: D3
Address: Jl. Serut RT: 09/04 No: 61 East Jakarta Pondok Ranggon
HP, e-mail: 08888435886, febriy4nsyah@yahoo.com
Marital Status: Single / Unmarried

I increase my knowledge in the field of programming and application development by studying and completing the appropriate training courses. I graduated diploma at the University of Gunadarma focused on programming and object-oriented programming language C #, C + + and Java. I learned the course focuses on the platform for training company certified by Oracle. Selected courses are listed in the attached CV and a complete list can be sent upon request.
I hope you are willing to allow test and interview to me, so that I can explain in more detail about the potential that I have.
So this cover letter, thank you for your attention.

Regards,




Febriyansyah Ramadan

sumber : 
http://www.acesta-job.info/cover-letter-sample-developer-sw-engineer-microsoft.php

Greentea Day Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Gambar tema oleh richcano. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.